the CVSA Membership & Donation Page!
Your support of CVSA is greatly appreciated!
By becoming a Member of CVSA you become a critical part of the fight for a cure.
Your membership dollars help CVSA to meet our mission of awareness, education, research, and support.
- Individual /Family Membership Benefits
- Code “V” newsletter mailed to you 3 times per year. “Code “V” provides the latest in scientific research news, research study opportunities, important updates relating to CVS as well as keeping you connected with the CVSA/Canada community, the CVSA international community, media events and fundraisers, helpful tips and more! Read stories of hope and inspiration from fellow CVSA members, keep in touch with updates from our principal medical advisors and board of directors, plus other useful information specifically for the CVS sufferer, their caregivers and their families!”
- Members-only discounts on conferences and seminars.
- Unlimited use of our online message board, plus private access to members-only special events forum featuring live chats!
- Members receive a wallet card identifying them as a CVSA member. The membership card is a useful tool when visiting an emergency department or a new doctor. CVSA contact information is included on the card, as well as a reminder of when your membership expires.
- Through membership you directly support CVSA sponsored professional scientific symposia, research, conferences, and support and outreach to CVS sufferers and caregivers.
- A means to voice your concerns where they count - to researchers in government and industry, and to clinicians who care for and treat patients.
Click Here to Become a Member
Help us to fight CVS -
Make a donation today!
Your donation is tax deductible.
Click Here to Make a Donation
All donations are tax deductible under the designation of a non-profit organization by the Internal Revenue Service under Section 501(c)(3).
501(c) Determination Letter
As a volunteer driven non-profit organization, we are very proud that 93% of our funds go directly toward our advocacy of research and our education and support programs. Most of our volunteers either have CVS themselves or have a child or children with CVS and exhibit an extraordinary level of commitment to our organization.
© Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome Association (CVSA) • 10520 W Bluemound Road, Suite #106, Milwaukee, WI 53226 • Tel: 414-342-7880 • Fax: 414-342-8980 firstname.lastname@example.org